A new book: Social media of networked teens
Author: Danah Boyd.
Clicking in the author’s name you can explore the webpage of the book and there is a link to her web page
An interesting table of content:
- identity why do teens seem strange online?
- privacy why do youth share so publicly?
- addiction what makes teens obsessed with social media?
- danger are sexual predators lurking everywhere?
- bullying is social media amplifying meanness and cruelty?
- inequality can social media resolve social divisions?
- literacy are today’s youth digital natives?
- searching for a public of their own